Dauphin Ford is a Ford dealership that operates in Dauphin, MB and serves the Parkland area. Our dealership also has a full after sales suite that includes service, parts, accessories and collision centre. We are looking for a sales consultant to join our team!
- Greet and interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, including professional telephone courtesy.
- Generate and follow up on lead and mature them into final sales. This will include conducting cold calls to potential customers
- Learn, retain and communicate information regarding features, advantages and benefits of all new and certified pre-owned vehicles in addition to any fixed operations related services that may be of benefit to the customer
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through post-sale contact. We require our team mates to provide excellent customer service by maintaining and retaining those relationships.
- Consistently demonstrate the benchmark selling techniques for automotive sales as trained by management and as described in training materials.
- Review, learn and apply all job-related training. Actively seek to improve skill set through all offered training opportunities.
- Participate in monitoring and positively impact the achievement of the store sales volume and metrics goals. Meet and maintain your own personal volume goal while maintaining an above average quality of sale.
- Assist any customer in all dealership departments in a timely and appropriate manner.
We are looking for candidates that have the following traits or experience:
- ·We do not require you to have previous automotive sales however prior experience in industries such as serving and hospitality, electronics sales, furniture sales, real estate, insurance or pharmaceutical sales is considered an asset
- A Self-motivated individual with high energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills especially over the phone
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate professionally with clients
- Needs to be proficient with computers and various forms of technology
- A continuous learner who is coachable-must be able to work independently but also as part of a team
- An awareness of the automotive industry is an asset
- Class 5 Drivers license
What we offer:
- A positive, progressive and professional working environment
- An invaluable combination of competitive compensation and excellent corporate culture
- Group health benefits plan and employee and family assistance program
- Opportunities for professional growth with ongoing training
- Strong Management team and support
- Part of the Murray Auto Group, One of Canada’s Top 100 Best Managed Companies
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Sales Consultant in the subject line.