Our Graduate Program can help you gear up for the next chapter of your life
You’ve just completed your studies and are now ready to start your career. You need a vehicle to make it happen? Even if you have no previous vehicle buying experience, our Graduate Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
You can apply for credit under our Graduate Program, if you are over 18 years old and:
- you are a student who graduated or will graduate within the next 4 months from a Canadian accredited University undergraduate degree program, from a two-year college program, from a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec, or from a recognized military or police academy
- you are a full-time post-graduate student who has graduated from a Canadian accredited University with a Masters, Doctorate or PhD program within the last 24 months
- you are a full-time student who will graduate from a Canadian accredited University with a Masters, Doctorate or PhD program within the next 24 months And, if these Graduation requirements do not apply to you, you may still qualify for our First-Time Buyer program. Remember, you can always contact us for additional details on eligibility. Keep reading for some helpful tips for Graduates!
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants.
- How many people - and how much stuff - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer from your future employer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it's a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options. Contact Us for more information. * Ford Credit retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory to Ford Credit.