Hit the Road with Confidence
Every new Ford of Canada vehicle includes emergency Roadside Assistance during the powertrain coverage period of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
If you ever need a tow, a jump-start or emergency travel reimbursement, call Ford Roadside Assistance toll-free at 1-800-665-2006 or use our Roadside Assistance app130 to get help anytime, anywhere in Canada or the continental United States.
Program Coverage Overview
Your Roadside Assistance Coverage is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for anywhere you travel in Canada or the continental US.Learn More
Claims and Reimbursements
We hope you never need to use Roadside Assistance, but if you do, click below to learn how to submit a claim. We'll be there if you need us.Learn More
Contact a Representative
If you ever need help, we're available 24/7. Simply call us at 1-800-665-2006 or submit a request for service through the Roadside Assistance app.See FAQs
Roadside Assistance App
Flat tire? Dead battery? Need a tow? The Roadside Assistance app has you covered, providing additional convenience at your fingertips!
When requesting a service using the app, you’ll receive real-time arrival estimates and status updates directly on your phone. The app also allows you to:
- Register multiple Ford vehicles under one account
- Avoid waiting on hold, with prioritized service
- Use device GPS capability to pinpoint your location
- Request agent call back
97. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Registered in the U.S. and other countries.
98. Google, Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
130. Available on select smartphones. Message and data rates may apply.