As a result of the COVID-19 global pandemic, we want to ensure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff members remains a top priority of the entire team here at Dauphin Ford. We are making daily adjustments to the way we do things at the dealership to protect everyone’s health and safety.
To keep our workplace clean and safe, we have implemented the following:
- We have a detailed disinfecting plan to ensure that our dealership is safe for our staff and customers.
- Vehicles being dropped off for service will be wiped down on the driver touch points to sanitize at the time of drop off and again prior to pick up, including keys.
- Our cleaners have been instructed to focus on disinfecting all touch points around the dealership and spend the necessary extra time to do so.
- All staff who have traveled recently are being asked to self isolate for 14 days as per the Government of Canada recommendation.
- We will only allow one customer per shuttle vehicle. The vehicle will be wiped down after each trip. We apologize if this slows down the shuttle service during this time.
- We have reduced access to our building to our main door in our showroom where you will be greeted with a sanitation station.
- We have limited access to our facility. We encourage our customers to only come to the visit for a service and not to visit.
- We have reduced the number of seating options in our service lounge to reflect the 6-foot rule and encourage customers to drop off their vehicles and utilize our shuttle rather than waiting in the lounge.
We understand that personal transportation is especially important today. We want to make it safe and easy for you to have your vehicle serviced. We would encourage you to take advantage of our pickup and drop off service. We will service your vehicle, sanitize it, provide payment options, and arrange for pickup or drop off. You do not have to come into the dealership if you prefer not to. To protect yourself and others, we ask that if you are not feeling well to please refrain from visiting us in an effort keep everyone safe and healthy. If you need us to pick up, we will do our best to accommodate you. We will continue to update you of any other significant changes.
What we are doing to keep our workplace clean and safe for our staff and customers:
- We are educating our staff on the protocol to work safely, respect distance and take the necessary measures to provide a safe environment and experience for our customers.
- All surfaces and high-touch points are wiped down regularly.
- All key fobs, steering wheels, and door handles will be wiped down after each interaction.
- If anyone is showing signs of any illness, they will not attend work and will self-quarantine in the event of travel and or exposure to COVID.
- Shuttle drivers are only taking one passenger at a time to respect social distancing.
What customers can do to reduce risk:
- Shop Online
- Email, Call or Text us
- Book Service Appointment
- Drop off vehicles for service appointments.